Eastman Funeral Home in Greenwich began in 1978, when Dick and Ruth Eastman purchased Myers Funeral Home from C. Atlee and Anne Myers. Atlee had been involved in funeral homes in the Greenwich area since 1935, and had purchased it in 1960 from Calvin and Ethel Bender of Bender Funeral Home. The Benders purchased the current building on West Main Street and converted it into Hines and Bender Funeral Home in 1937.
Proud to be Family Owned and Operated
New London | 200 W Main Street | New London,
OH44851 | Tel: 1-419-929-3781 | Fax: 1-419-929-1902 |